The Citizens’ Coalition for Electoral Democracy in Uganda (CCEDU) hosted by the Foundation for Human Rights Initiative (FHRI) is soliciting the services of an independent consultant, who will lead a collaborative process to draft a multi-format Communication Strategy for Uganda’s National Dialogue Process and develop campaign identity concepts, including sample visual and audio messages.
The consultant will be contracted by FHRI/CCEDU for a period of four weeks (30 days) to undertake this assignment.
Outputs and Timelines:
The Consultant will provide the following deliverables throughout the assignment:
•An Inception Report (not exceeding 2 pages) which includes consultant’s work-plan, schedule of Focus Group Discussions, list of documents to be reviewed, and an outline of the Communication strategy, to be submitted within a week after contract has been signed.
• A draft Final Communication Strategy with annexes responding to all tasks mentioned under “Scope of Work” two weeks after contract has been signed.
• Final Communication Strategy with relevant annexes (campaign identity concepts, sample messages) to be completed within the last week of the assignment. Interested firms, please submit the following to CCEDU/FHRI offices before Saturday, 28th October, 2017:
• A statement of interest and capability to undertake the assignment
• A work plan • CVs of lead consultant(s)
• A summary budget, corresponding to the work plan
The process of developing the strategy will be inclusive and consultative, taking into account the country’s regional and demographic dynamics while involving the Working Group of Six on the National Dialogue Process.
For more details, visit the full “Call for Expression of Interest” on: www.ccedu.org.ug
Citizens’ Coalition for Electoral Democracy in Uganda (CCEDU)
Plot 1111 Lulume Road Nsambya
P.O. Box 11027, Kampala, Uganda