Following up on the experiences of the 2011 general elections, this project was purposed to create a critical mass to move for consideration on the legislative agenda
- It was aimed at increasing public awareness and conviction of the need for electoral reforms to ensure a better electoral process in Uganda.
Activities under this project
- Production and dissemination of the Citizens Electoral Reform Agenda
- Regional launches of the Citizens' Electoral Reform Agenda across the country
- Media campaign around Electoral reform
Beyond 2011: Increasing citizen participation promoting transparency and integrity in Uganda's' electoral Process.
This projects’ objective is to advocate for an improved legislative and policy framework for electoral fraud in by-elections and strengthen institutional capacity of CCEDU to promote electoral processes.
- Electoral Reform Advocacy
- Election Observation Missions
- Institutional building